AT A GLANCE
- Marine insurance insures goods against damage and loss during the entire transportation route. Special insurance for the transportation of works of art, valuables or jewelry supplements the insurance cover based on special conditions.
- Warehouse insurance for third-party sites or consignment warehouses is an ideal addition to property and marine insurance cover.
- Transport liability insurance covers liability for the handling risks of carriers, freight forwarders and warehouse keepers.
- Motor vehicle insurance insures your vehicle fleet registered for use on public roads such as trucks, delivery vans and passenger vehicles.
- Fleet insurance makes sense as a solution for larger vehicle fleets, including leased vehicles.
- Comprehensive business travel insurance is a simple form of insurance for business trips embarked upon in a private vehicle.
- Aviation insurance insures aircraft ranging from drones and business jets and commercial wide-body aircraft as well as special liability risks of companies serving the aviation industry.
- Ship insurance for inland waterway and ocean-going vessels.
WE ADVISE YOU
Your specialists in the consulting team are on hand to help you develop and implement the ideal package of insurance cover to suit your logistics and supply chains. They support you in the handling of complex claims and help you navigate an increasingly tough insurance market safely. They check your quotes and policies, premium statements, profit shares, vehicle and coverage lists, and bring any potential for optimization to your attention. They evaluate premium and claims statistics and make recommendations. They deal with submissions for national and international programs and implement them as the Swiss partner of Marsh worldwide. They continually review the solutions based on benchmarks, market analyses and national and international trends.