At a glance
Special risks include the conventional financial lines risks.
- Directors’ and officers’ liability (D&O) to cover professional errors by the management team.
- Consultant and professional liability to cover operational risks in service and financial transactions.
- Risks associated with the board of directors and the management in connection with occupational pension plans (PTL).
OUR EXPERTISE COVERS THESE ADDITIONAL FORMS OF INSURANCE
- Cyber risks and the challenge of being well prepared when IT systems are down or data is gone.
- Credit and surety insurance to protect lenders, strengthen your credit risk management or protect you against bad debt risks.
- Export financing in the investment and project business with long-term payment terms.
- Protection against political risks to safeguard your investments and interests abroad.
- Fidelity insurance if employees become involved in criminal acts or inflict financial damage on your customers.
- Blackmail and kidnapping insurance to bring owners, managers and employees and their families back home safely.
We advise you
Special risks deserve special attention. Thanks to a team of 20 specialists, you can rely on us for risk management and in the event of a claim. With specialized knowledge, excellent market expertise and a unique network at our fingertips, we are on hand to support you and are in a position to offer you ideal solutions, even in a hard market – as a partner of Marsh worldwide.
Are you interested in a collaboration or do you have any questions? Your contact person looks forward to hearing from you.
Head Business Unit Special Risks